Rewarding careers at Citygate Volkswagen, ŠKODA and Volkswagen Van Centres.
At Citygate, we are committed to investing in our employees and providing a challenging yet rewarding working environment, we’re also a Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For in 2014 and 2015!
We recruit for a wide variety of roles across our five Volkswagen franchises, two Volkswagen van centres, two ŠKODA franchises, our stand-alone service centre, head office, fleet sales department and extensive Trade Parts Specialist (TPS) operation.
Many of our employees have been working with us for more than 10 years with several having clocked up in excess of 20 years with the company, we are proud to boast as many as two/three generations of families who work for us which reflects our commitment and dedication to the people who make the Citygate brand so successful.
Click here for the list of staff benefits.
Whilst our current vacancies are listed below, please feel free to send us a speculative application and we shall endeavour to contact you if a role becomes available which we feel would suit you.
Sales Executive All Locations
About the role:This position will require you to maximize every opportunity to sell Volkswagen and ŠKODA Vehicles to our customers. The role of Sales Executive demands an understanding of an effective sales process, the ability to adapt to the individual needs of our customers and a clear focus on volume and margin objectives. You will be required to maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and related processes.
About the Person:
- Do you have a flair for selling?
- Are you highly motivated and target driven?
- Are you an energised & passionate individual looking for an opportunity to grow with a business?
- Do you have a proven track record within a sales environment? (Motor retail experience is not essential).
- Can you help us to deliver an excellent customer experience?
- Do you hold a full driving license with 2 years’ driving experience?
Business Development Manager Colindale Van Centre
Outline of the roleKey Tasks
- To prospect and introduce new business into department.
- To manage all Citygate Lease enquiries, internally and externally
- To utilise Corporate database & Prospect Manager
- To present to and show benefits of whole dealership to new business prospects
- To work closely with the Fleet team in agreeing strategy for the development of new business
- To work closely with Volkswagen Finance and introduce them at every possible opportunity
- To pro actively target end of contract prospects
About the Person
- To be efficient in the use of EGM, Dialog, Desktop and all internal systems
- To have up to date knowledge of product and finance packages/ offers
- To pro actively prospect and market local business territory in given AOI including aftersales opportunities
- To build relationships, develop and maintain contact plan with new prospects
- To produce accurate quotes and delivery lead times on new enquiries
- To run regular local business campaigns and analyse results
- To provide market conditions and competitor intelligence to the Group Corporate Sales Manager on a regular basis
- To attend ACFO or similar local business network meetings
- To have a full understanding of all business funding methods and be able to present these methods to any prospective company
- To pro actively follow up leads generated from existing contract hire customers and update EGM database
- To fully profile any new business prospect and add to the database
- FSA approved
Showroom ManagerColindale Volkswagen
About the role:This position will require you to manage the Sales Executives and the process used to achieve and exceed targets whilst providing a physical presence by managing all customer interaction. You must at all-time main the highest standards of Customer Satisfaction by gaining a clear understating of customer’s requirements and expectations. You should have first class communication skills and you must be passionate about people.
About the Person:Ideally you will have previous Sales Management experience, highly proficient within the automotive industry and have lead and coached a team to achieve and exceed targets. You will need to have had a solid career history to date and be a confident relationship builder dealing with customers at all level.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Provide support to the sales executives in negotiating the terms of an agreement and support the closure of sales
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- A proven track record as a Sales within the Automotive industry
- Experience in using DealerWeb & a deal stacking system
- A proactive ability to follow up
- The ability to be self-motivated
- A conscientious approach to administration
About the PositionCitygate is recruiting for a Motor Vehicle Technician. This role requires you to carry out General Servicing and Mechanical repairs to our range of cars. Volkswagen / Audi experience is preferable for this role.You must hold a full UK driving licence
About the PersonIdeally, you will have
- An NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology or equivalent is essential
- A proven track record in your field
- The ability to be self motivated to achieve targets
- A good team player